Core Crew Tours 2016!
Every summer you can discover Downtown's colourful history, must-see landmarks and outstanding architecture on a free, guided walking tours with the Core Crew!
Tours will run from June 16 through August 19, 2016
Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 1pm
Fridays at 10am
Separate tours can be scheduled to accommodate large or corporate groups.
No tours on weekends or statutory holidays
**Tours are approximately 2.9 kilometers long (just over 2 miles) and take about 90 minutes. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water. Because of the distance and speed, this tour is not recommended for children under 10 years old or people with mobility problems.
Tours start at the pocket-park next to “Evoolution” on 104st and Jasper Avenue.
Please arrive 10 minutes early.
What is the Core Crew?
The Downtown Business Association's Core Crew is a team of five friendly, post-secondary students who act as Downtown Ambassadors from June to August. In their bright red jacket and caps, they are a friendly, recognizable presence in the Downtown Streets.
Core Crew Members:
- Act as ambassadors of the DBA and Downtown Edmonton
- Host the DBA's FREE, guided walking tours
- Provide helpful information to tourists and locals including transit info, directions, and information about festivals, shopping, and Downtown events.
- Represent the DBA at Downtown summer festivals and special events
- Help keep Downtown clean by taking part in Capital City Clean Up