There are convenient Downtown parking options for all budgets, vehicle types, and destinations.
The City of Edmonton provides over 2,500 convenient parking stalls within four (4) parkade facilities centrally located in the downtown area. Patrons can access the vibrant Downtown Arts District, City Hall, Churchill Square, Stanley A Milner Library, Canada Place, shopping, government buildings, hotels, LRT service, the pedway system, and more.
- Pay at machine with coins or credit cards
- Pay using cell phone *
- No dashboard ticket needed
- Only be charged for the time you were actually parked *
- Arrange for a call or email you when your meter time is about to expire *
- Access parking transactions of last three months *
- 25% discount for on-street parking with a qualifying small vehicle
- Unlimited license plates and cell phones for each account *
- No administrative or transaction fees
*These features only available to account holders.
hangTag™ is a new parking platform that allows you to pay for parking right from your smartphone in a few easy steps. Parking just got a little better.
Save Time. Pay by phone!
Use your mobile phone for a fast payment experience. Diamond Parking’s Industry-leading Verrus service is the smart choice for easy parking payment by phone.
- Use your mobile phone for a fast and simple payment experience
- Extend your parking session by phone
- Receive alerts when your session is about to expire
Find the best parking in Edmonton, and get it cheaper by booking ahead of time. Simply book parking online with Parking Panda to enjoy exclusive discounts at thousands of parking garages and private lots and spaces across the city. Plus, once you reserve parking with Parking Panda, your space is guaranteed reserved, so no more driving around the block looking for parking again! Book today with Parking Panda, and you’ll never have to worry about finding parking near Edmonton on your next trip into the city!
We offer a wide range of monthly parking passes to meet your needs! You simply choose the solution that matches your needs and budget; from a parking spot reserved exclusively for you to an unreserved spot with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, the Shaw Conference Centre is within walking distance of many nearby parking lots and parkades. In addition to metered parking along Jasper Avenue and connected side streets, there are three nearby parkades/surface parking lots just next to the venue. Reserved parking is available in select lots (subject to availability), including the underground Canada Place parkade directly connected to the convention centre.
For information on traffic restrictions or road closures directly affecting the Shaw Conference Centre, visit the Facility Updates tab above.
Convenient public parking options for tenants, visitors and businesses purchasing daily parking, event parking and monthly parking.
Parking at Manulife Place features:
- Underground Parking
- Heated Garage
- Security on Site
- Walking Distance to Rogers Arena
- Electric car charging stations
- Bicycle racks with tire repair kits
- Air compressors on each level of the parkade
Downtown Core Pedway and Parkade Map