10124 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 1A7
Get ready to eat, drink, dance and play every Saturday on 104 Street. Live music, art classes, fitness workouts, extended patios, dog-friendly programming, market vendors, dance lessons and shopping, all in one place!
Every week has extended patios, live music, a different lineup of vendors, and free art, yoga and workout classes.
Edmonton Pride Festival is in August this year and to celebrate, we’ve got a PRIDE-themed #AlFresco104! Come as you are, love who you love and feel welcome on 104 Street. Come by and get a FREE fabric Intersex-inclusive Progress Pride Flag.
- Pride Pup Patio dog-friendly hangout spot. (Remember to keep your dog on a leash at all times.)
- Extended restaurant patios
- Live entertainment (on stage)
- 12:45 – 1:45 PM: Tanjeryne
- 2 – 3 PM: Amanda Penner
- Live entertainment (on street, by Steve and Dan’s)
- 11:15 – 12:15 PM: Keltie Kit Monaghan
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM: Jessica Heine
- 2 – 3 PM: Mallory Chipman
- Drag show (Pride Pup Patio)
- noon – 2 PM: DJ Kris Harvey
- 2 – 3 PM: Misty Luxx, Luna Von Schweetz — hosted by Dana
Park at Revillon Parkade (10238 104 St NW) for only $2.50 for the day using the Zipstall App. To access the savings, download the Zipstall App and create an account. Want directions to the lot? Search Al Fresco. Once parked, click “Start session” and select “Revillon Parkade.” Use the QR codes on-site for 50% off your parking!