10257 105 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 1E3
Campio Brewing Company is proud to present our Summer Drag Series! Warm weather is here and we are moving the show outdoors into our extended Beer Gardens with a whole new menu for the summer shows and amazing drink specials!
FIRST SEATING: DOORS OPEN 10:30AM, SHOW STARTS 11:00AM
SECOND SEATING: DOORS OPEN 1:30PM, SHOWS START 2:00PM
Hosted By: Vanity Fair & Coline Bae
With Performances By: Gabe Itch, Voula Callas, Orpheus, Elektra Sparx, Selena Cuchina & Winter Rose
Drag Brunch is hosted by The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose (@ISCWR). Proceeds from this event are going to Bent Arrow & The Chew Project!
Our Summer Series is being sold at max seating capacity in tables of 4. Groups of 8 can be accomodated by purchasing two 4 person tables and emailing email@example.com to accommodate the tables being together!
Our New Summer Menu is family style! Each 4 person table will receive:
- Campio’s Newest Pizza “Destination Calabria” – Spicy Calabrian Soppresatta, Sun Dried Tomato’s, Ricotta, Pepperoncini, Fresh Oregano, Grana Padano & Hot Honey. (Vegetarian Substitution on request)
- Large Arugula & Apple Salad – Fresh Arugula and Mixed Greens, Roasted Red Apples, Crumbled Feta, Smoked Spiced Pecans, Sweet Pickled Onions with a Roasted Citrus Vinaigrette.
- Parmesan Kettle Chips – Served with Truffle Aoili.
- Whipped Feta & Bruschetta – Served with Fresh Baked Herb Focaccia.
- Balsamic Berries & Cream – Macerated Strawberries, Balsamic Vinegar, Limoncello, Cracked Black Pepper and Fresh Whip Cream.
Please let us know of any allergy or dietary concerns for your table on checkout. In order to serve everyone in a timely manner non-allergy modifications will not be permitted.