2 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB T5J 2C1
Celebrate Halloween at your AGA and escape the undead creatures plaguing our streets and city.
Inspired by the hit TV show filmed in Alberta, The Last of Us, the AGA is transforming the gallery into a dystopian dancehall! Enjoy an evening with artists, mysterious strangers and the undead while you dance the night away during the last party on Earth.
– Move to the music on our two dance floors
– Enjoy performances throughout the night
– View our current exhibitions
– Make art at activity stations
– Sip on killer cocktails
– And add an option Premium Pass for your exclusive access to the VIP bar!
Do you want to be our QUEEN, KING OR THING OF HALLOWEEN? Compete for the Best Homemade Costume contest to win the title and prize.
Dress code: Costumes are a must! So come as a Zombie, Apocalypse Survivor, a Barbie, or a Zombie Barbie. GO ALL OUT!