9797 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9
The Wildlife Festival returns to Edmonton for the first time since 2017, taking over the Edmonton Convention Centre October 13th – 15th!
Featuring three exhibits:
- Diversity of Living Things – Discover the similarities and differences of the different types of animals that call Earth home.
- This is Africa – Learn about the planet’s 2nd largest continent.
- Journey to the Amazon – The world’s largest rainforest comes to life.
Two unique half-hour, hands-on educational programs:
- Cold-Blooded Amazon – Learn about the creatures that call the Amazon home.
- Diversity of living things: Mammals – Learn about sloths, kangaroos, sugar gliders and much more.
ADULTS ONLY NIGHT (18+): Friday October 13th from 7pm – 9pm for Adults Only Night. Featuring a special adult-only show mixing education and stand up comedy, alcohol service, and special experiences. The ultimate date night or friends’ night out for the animal lover. Includes early admission for the general festival.
VIP EXPERIENCE: a small group guided experience with all of our animals – no additional experiences required. A $185 value! $150/person in advance, $175 onsite. Limited Tickets Available per day. Sessions at the beginning and end of each day.
BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND SAVE:
Single Admission: $16+GST and fees in advance, $20 at the door. Kids 3 and under are Free.
Adults Only Night: $25+GST and fees in advance. $30 at the door.