A new pop-up park is taking root downtown! Enjoy the fresh spring air at Root 107 - an inclusive public space filled with colourful mural art, greenery, and unique seating areas made from recycled materials. Grab some takeout at one of the neighboring restaurants or indulge in on-site food trucks and enjoy in the sunshine! Root 107 is family- and dog-friendly. We’re located at 107 St, between Jasper Ave and 101 Ave.
There is no washroom available on site. Please use public washrooms at Michael Phair Park (10124 104 St)
On-site food truck schedule (updated weekly):
Thur May 20: Curbside 11am-8pm
*Please note that food truck service may be weather dependant*
Grab takeout from one of many neighbouring downtown restaurants, many of which are offering exclusive Root 107 deals:
- Boston Pizza (10620 Jasper Ave) is offering a Meal Deal for one. Choose your favorite small pizza and choice of Caesar or garden salad for $18.99. Order online and they’ll deliver your pizza to Root 107 - just put the notes in your order.
- Filistix (10621 100 Ave) is offering 2 for $25 large rice bowls (lunchtime only). Choose from Pork Adobo, Thai Basil Beef, Thai Green Curry w/ Tofu & Veg, South Pacific Coconut Chicken.
- Campio Brewing Co. (10257 105 St) is offering any pizza for $19.80 or any sandwich (excluding the Korean Fried Chicken) for $15.30 with their 10% off curbside pickup promotion. Code: PICKUP10
- Love Pizza (10196 109 St) is offering a signature size pizza lunch special (available 11am-3pm, Mon-Fri). Choose from Just Cheese, Simple Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Loaded Veggie, or Buffalo Chicken for $9.99
- Khazana (10177 107 St)
- The Parlour Italian Kitchen and Bar (10334 108 St) is offering fresh Italian sandwiches with your a side of soup, caesar salad or farm greens. Sandwich options are The Baller ($18), The Grinder ($17.50) and Caprese ($16)
- Central Social Hall (10909 Jasper Ave) is offering their Backyard Burger, fries, and house-made doughnuts for $15
And so many more!
Root 107 is part of Downtown Spark, a series of exhibitions and experiences held throughout downtown from March through to May 2021, and is presented by Western Economic Diversification, the City of Edmonton, the Downtown Business Association, Explore Edmonton and the Edmonton Arts Council.