10124 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 1A7
Get ready to eat, drink, dance and play every Saturday on 104 Street. Live music, art classes, fitness workouts, extended patios, dog-friendly programming, market vendors, dance lessons and shopping, all in one place!
Every week has extended patios, live music, a different lineup of vendors, and free art, yoga and workout classes.
Step right up to the second last #AlFresco104 of the season. The amazing spectacle you are about to witness is the great show in Edmonton Downtown!
- Pup Patio dog-friendly hangout spot. (Remember to keep your dog on a leash at all times.)
- Extended restaurant patios
- Live entertainment (on stage)
- 2 – 3 PM: Hannah Avery
- Live entertainment (on street)
- 11:15 – 12:15 PM: Keltie Kit Monaghan
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM: Jessica Heine
- 2 – 3 PM: Dan Davis Trio
- Roving circus performers
- 11AM – 3 PM: Spandy Andy
- 12 – 3 PM: Stilt Walkers
- 12 – 3 PM: Balloon Twisting by Demmi
- 12 – 3 PM: Sword Swallowing & Crystal Ball Juggling
- Paint Nite (but make it during the day)
- Contribute to a GIANT canvas group painting. The canvas will then be displayed at a #yegdt construction site!
Park at Revillon Parkade (10238 104 St NW) for only $2.50 for the day using the Zipstall App. To access the savings, download the Zipstall App and create an account. Want directions to the lot? Search Al Fresco. Once parked, click “Start session” and select “Revillon Parkade.” Use the QR codes on-site for 50% off your parking!