10124 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 1A7
Get ready to eat, drink, dance and play every Saturday on 104 Street. Live music, art classes, fitness workouts, extended patios, dog-friendly programming, market vendors, dance lessons and shopping, all in one place!
Every week has extended patios, live music, a different lineup of vendors, and free art, yoga and workout classes.
Move on down or hop on some wheels and head to the transportation-themed Saturday. Stick around after the street party for the Kelly’s Pub Car Show.
- Try a One Wheel! PEV Edmonton (formerly OneWheel Group) will be down with information and demos.
- YEG Scoot: Find out how they are different from other brands and take one for a spin.
- Bird Scooter: Get how-to lessons and a 50% scooter ride with code “Bird2023”.
- Paths for People group ride starting at noon with a scooter and bike decorating station.
- The Valley Line Street Team is bringing giant board games and colouring books for kids
- Pup Patio dog-friendly hangout spot. (Remember to keep your dog on a leash at all times.)
- Live music:
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM: Evan Westfal
- 12:45 – 1:45 PM: Andrea House
- 2 – 3 PM: Enoch
Park at Revillon Parkade (10238 104 St NW) for only $2.50 for the day using the Zipstall App. To access the savings, download the Zipstall App and create an account. Want directions to the lot? Search Al Fresco. Once parked, click “Start session” and select “Revillon Parkade.” Use the QR codes on-site for 50% off your parking!