10350 102 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 4A1
The Downtown Winterval Market will get you in the spirit of the holidays with chances to stuff your stockings, listen to live music and create your own gifts (or keep them for yourself, because why not).
Where: Revillon Boardwalk (10350 102 Ave NW)
When: 4-7 PM Dec 1 and 2
- Lantern making with GABS – create your own rabbit or chickadee lantern (pictured). Craft is free and takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Puppet making with Puppet Stuff Canada – create your own snowperson puppet. Craft is free and takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Custom hat bar with El Chapeau – choose your hat style and colour, add up to three accessories and create your own custom hat. Get a FREE $10 Edmonton Downtown Gift Card with your purchase. Hat bar requires advance payment and registration.
- El Chapeau custom hat bar (make your own hat, requires tickets)
- Cookie Love
- Audrey’s Books
- Good Goods
- Consign Design
- Wild Rose Cakes
- TJS Painting
- Fort Distillers
- The Growlery Beer Co.
- Geof Lilge Studio
- Irene’s Basement
- Edmonton Downtown Farmers Market Store
- Dec. 1, 4-7 PM: HAIDEE
- Dec. 2, 6-7 PM: Mount Flower
Winterval also includes art installations, an indoor Christmas market, lights, beer gardens, dog-friendly activities and area businesses are creating special menus, limited-time deals and giving away samples.